We can offer advice and assistance in the administration of the deceased’s estate. You may want help dealing with a loved one’s property, money or processions after they have departed. Further you may want advice on obtaining a grant of probate so that the deceased estate can be distributed according to their wishes (if they left a will). Horsham Family Lawyers can also give advice on the distribution of the deceased estate in the unfortunate event that they did not leave a will (intestacy).

If you would like us to assist then feel free to call 01403 255993 or complete the contact box on this page and we will call you back.

Contact Us

Please help to prevent the spread of Coronavirus

Respectfully we are asking you to reschedule appointments or not to book new appointments if you have had any cold or flu like symptoms or are feeling unwell.

We would ask that once your symptoms are clear that you wait 14 days before booking an appointment with us in accordance with the government guidance on this matter.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused but this is to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus.

We also offer appointments to new clients/existing clients through Skype. Please fill in your details in the contact box below and one of our team will endeavour to get back in contact with you regarding setting up this facility.


Horsham Family Lawyers

Your name:

Email address:


Enquiry details: